Technical AV Engineer
Ideally local to Camberley, Surrey but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience.
- Technically skilled in configuration and trouble shooting.
- Good level of installation experience and crucially, happy to do this work when required.
- Proficient in cabling and cable terminations including cat.6, shielded, soldering etc.
- Experience with
- Video walls
- Large screen displays
- Interactive display / projector systems
- Rack building background would be preferable. We would require photographic examples of previous work as part of the interview process.
- Whilst we are not looking for a programmer, any involvement in the setup, configuration or code upload of configuration files would be preferable.
- Exposure to:
- Biamp Audio
- AMX (useful but not essential)
- Happy to travel
- Willing to work overtime
- Excellent work ethic
Van / car provided
To comply with GDPR, after submission we will only use your details for recruitment purposes. These details will only be kept on record if successful.