This level of support is suitable for companies with a relatively new audio visual estate or where the estate has grown in a reactive manner to accommodate individual business requirements.
What is involved in a silver maintenance agreement?
- An initial discovery phase will be performed where fully trained and accredited engineers will carry out a detailed site survey, identifying installed equipment and confirming warranty status with manufacturers.
- A detailed health check will also be performed to establish if the equipment is fit for purpose, within manufacturer support parameters and to confirm operational readiness.
- Fault reporting can be submitted either by contacting the 24-hour service desk or via a dedicated customer service portal.
- Following the receipt of a fault call, a Cinos engineer will make contact within 1 hour* with an onsite response (if required) within 8 working hours.*
- Two preventative maintenance site visits will be conducted within a 12-month period, with the initial preventative maintenance visit being conducted at the start of the maintenance term.
- Silver support covers all onsite labour, travel and warranty returns management.
- Every service job and call throughout the contract term will receive a full engineer report within two working days of either site attendance or helpdesk call.
- Quarterly reports will be produced to enable informed decisions when considering equipment refresh projects.
*Cinos working hours are 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excl. holidays