We are delighted to announce that Cinos has been awarded Cisco Webex Calling certification.
This expands our Webex cloud portfolio to add telephony to our video conferencing, collaboration and contact centre services. All of which can be delivered quickly and easily for customers to support home working, remote access and BCDR initiatives.
Free access to Cisco Webex during COVID-19 pandemic
As a company, we are committed to supporting our customers and prospects more than ever during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Webex Calling Certification means that in conjunction with Cisco we have three offers to help organisations with business continuity and employees working from home:
- Cloud – a quick-to-deploy free 90-day offer for Webex Calling, to get your home-based workforce quickly connected to Webex cloud telephony at no cost.
- Premise – free 90- or 180-day temporary licenses for your Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Expressway infrastructure to support softphones and IP phones deployed at user’s homes.
- Contact Centre Fast Start – a cloud contact centre proposition to get customer contact centres up and running with home-based agents on Webex within 5 days.
These offers will allow businesses to maintain operations as staff are sent to work from home, without impact to their customers and supply chain.
Need to understand more about Cisco Webex? See below or get in contact with our team to discuss your requirements.
Video Conferencing for remote working & collaboration
Transform your business and enable your workers to communicate from any location and on any device with Cinos and Cisco Webex.
- Webex Calling is your phone system in the cloud. Delivering all the essential business PBX features such as virtual receptionist, hunt groups and shared lines, personalised voicemail, recording of calls, and desktop and mobile integration for remote and home working. All of this without the complexity that comes with managing and securing the infrastructure yourself.
- Webex Meetings is secure video conferencing made as simple as meeting in person. Enable your staff to schedule, meet, share and collaborate on documents and record meetings from anywhere, even from the web browser without the need to install any software.
- Webex Teams improves staff ability to work as a team, especially when they are dispersed. Create ‘spaces’ for teams and projects, join calls from anywhere, switch devices seamlessly, share files with the team and keep the conversation going after the meeting so no one ever misses a message.
- Webex Contact Centre is your call / contact centre in the cloud. Webex Contact Centre allows agents to work from any location and on any telephone number. Keep your crucial customer-facing contact centre running even in a Business Continuity scenario. Our ‘Fast Start’ promotion will have your contact centre fully operational within 5 days of receiving an order.
- Webex Devices ensure you have the right device for the right workspace. From software on mobile or desktop, to desk devices, to meeting room and interactive touch screen devices, everything works securely together.
Worried about your network’s ability to support remote workers and their access to communications? Cinos secure remote access solutions protect every device and every application. We enable an increasingly remote and mobile workforce with confidence by verifying identity and establishing device trust no matter how, where or when your users choose to log in.
To take advantage of these offers or to discuss your requirements with our team please get in touch using the contact methods on this page.