Who would benefit from a bronze audio visual & video conferencing maintenance package?
Ideal for estates with limited amounts of equipment or areas not considered business critical. Bronze support offers users the peace of mind that an engineer is on hand to help.
What is involved in a bronze maintenance contract?
- Preluding any support agreement, we will liaise with your onsite teams to build up an inventory of installed equipment and work with manufacturers to ascertain warranty statuses.
- Fault reporting can be submitted by contacting our 24-hour service desk.
- Following the receipt of a fault call, a Cinos engineer will make contact within 4 working hours.
- Should a site visit be required, Bronze support customers will benefit from reduced rate callouts and if required, next business day site visit**
- Every service job and call throughout the contract term will receive a full engineer report within 3 working days of either site attendance or helpdesk call.
- Annual reports will be produced to enable informed decisions when considering equipment refresh projects.
*Cinos working hours are 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday excl. holidays
**Next business day will start following the engineer’s call