Typically designed for mature estates with multiple vendors, fragmented service levels and which are becoming increasingly difficult to manage and support. Moving to a single source agreement with Cinos removes the headache of vendor responsibility and allows you to focus more on delivering your company strategy.
What is involved in a gold support service?
- We will establish what equipment has been installed on your estate, where it has been installed, its age, suitability and reliability.
- We will take a full inventory of installed equipment and manage firmware/software updates as required.
- Fault reporting can be submitted either by contacting the 24-hour service desk or via a dedicated customer service portal.
- Following the receipt of a fault call, a Cinos engineer will make contact within 30 minutes with an onsite response (if required) of 4 hours.
- Four preventative maintenance visits and two service reviews will be conducted in a 12-month period.
- All labour and equipment will be covered under the agreement.
- Every service job and call throughout the contract term will receive a full engineer report within one working day of either site attendance or helpdesk call.
- Monthly reports will be produced to enable informed decisions when considering equipment refresh projects.