Audio visual & video conferencing maintenance package, tailored for your needs
Our Platinum support service includes everything in our Gold package but has been designed to cater for bespoke requirements. If you have large audio visual / video conferencing estate and need a maintenance package tailored to your requirements, please get in touch. Our highly-accredited engineering team will discuss your requirements in depth to provide a maintenance proposal tailored to your estate.
Typically designed for mature estates with multiple vendors, fragmented service levels and which are becoming increasingly difficult to manage and support. Moving to a single source agreement with Cinos removes the headache of vendor responsibility and allows you to focus more on delivering your company strategy.
- We will establish what equipment has been installed on your estate, where it has been installed, its age, suitability and reliability.
- We will take a full inventory of installed equipment and manage firmware/software updates as required.
- Fault reporting can be submitted either by contacting the 24-hour service desk or via a dedicated customer service portal.
- Following the receipt of a fault call, a Cinos engineer will make contact within 30 minutes with an onsite response (if required) of 4 hours.
- Four preventative maintenance visits and two service reviews will be conducted in a 12-month period.
- All labour and equipment will be covered under the agreement.
- Every service job and call throughout the contract term will receive a full engineer report within one working day of either site attendance or helpdesk call.
- Monthly reports will be produced to enable informed decisions when considering equipment refresh projects.