Protect your investment with Cinos maintenance services
Today, audio visual and video conferencing systems represent a significant investment not only in monetary terms but in the resource and infrastructure required to manage and operate the network. There is a culture in many organisations that now identifies video collaboration as the preferred method of communication.
We understand that maintaining and supporting a dispersed audio visual and video conference network is crucial to many organisations. The need for a trusted partner in this field is vital to the continued adoption of smarter working patterns.
With our experience working in the systems integration arena we recognise that a single source maintenance contract is required but often difficult to achieve. There are a variety of reasons for this but typically we see:
- Multiple business groups with different budget allocations
- Multiple vendors looking at individual requirements and forgetting network compatibility
- Different service level requirements
- No overall video conferencing or audio visual strategy
- IT departments simply not having the time to write proposal requests.
Multi-tiered support agreements
By offering a multi-tiered approach we can help you identify the best way to leverage your investment and provide the expected service levels for business-critical equipment.
We will work with you to clearly show the business strategy and how to apportion the costs across the appropriate business sectors to avoid any potential conflicts of interest. Adopting a single source maintenance contract with Cinos provides further benefits including:
- Economies of scale by brining multiple agreements under one contract
- A reduction in your vendor base results in decreased management overheads and associated costs
- Consistent level of installation and aftercare services
- An accurate profile of your estate and a better understanding of operational costs, requirements and potential savings
- Enhanced SLA offerings for business-critical deployments.
Working with Cinos your estate will be fit for purpose, delivering assurances to all stakeholders and allowing for a greater business adoption. With more employees using the system you will see a greater return on investment and with a maintenance partner in place, real-time costs are avoided at a greater rate than anticipated.
To ensure your organisation selects a maintenance package that fits your requirements please contact your regional office or account management team.