Barco ClickShare For Collaboration Rooms
Interactive collaboration and wireless presentation for
medium sized meeting & conference rooms
If you are looking to bring interactive collaboration to your medium-sized meeting rooms then look no further than the ClickShare CSE-200+. The latest member of the ClickShare family of products offers all the features of the CSE-200 plus a whole lot more.
With the CSE-200+ sharing content couldn’t be easier. Users can enjoy the familiar ClickShare Button experience; just plug in the Button, click and share. Have mobile and tablet users in the room? No problem. Barco have added the option to share using Airplay, Google Cast or Miracast. Alternatively, the ClickShare App enables connection from any device, whether from a mobile, tablet, PC or Mac.
The CSE-200+ allows 2 people to share content simultaneously onscreen in crisp 4K resolution. It comes with an HDMI input for legacy equipment with automated source switching integrated into the base unit. Furthermore, Barco have raised the bar with a new array of interactive collaboration features which enable teams to work smarter, faster and more effectively.
- Blackboarding – Enabling teams to write and sketch ideas on the meeting room touch screen. Save your session with one tap on the touch screen and distribute to participants connected to the base unit via the Button or App.
- Annotation – Enhance the collaborative process by making annotations and notes on your shared content. When the meeting is over, save your content with one tap and distribute to all participants connected to the base unit via the App or Button.
- Touch Back functionality – Presenters can control any application on their laptop via the touch screen in the room; increasing participant interactivity and enhancing your collaborative capabilities.
Barco have ensured the CSE-200+ will minimise headaches for the IT department. The latest model supports all enterprise security requirements and integrates seamlessly into corporate networks; allowing users to share via both the corporate and guest networks. Users can connect their devices via Wi-Fi so there is no need for a dedicated LAN cable in the meeting room. Furthermore, browser-based management enables IT managers to configure, install, update and reboot any ClickShare unit on their network from one central location.
Barco ClickShare CSE-200+
- Up to 2 users on-screen
- Enhanced security features
- Delivered with 2 Buttons
Public Sector Discount
- If you are in the public sector and looking to add wireless presentation capabilities to your organisation now is the time to get in touch.
CSE-200 / CSE-200+
- For a limited time only, Barco are giving users more reasons to ‘tap into amazing’ by offering a free 4-week trial of the CSE-200 or CSE-200+.